Skip to main content

LOST

Where am I heading?
What am I doing?
My brain is in constant arguing
Heedless of wherever am going

It seems am lost

Lost in the sea of desire
Lost in the darkness of pride
Lost in the jungle of life
Lost in the circle of greed

It seems am lost

I did not board the swalaah train
Instead I walked for days alone
I forgot to ask Allah for directions
Instead I believed I was not dumb

Now it seems am lost

The train station is near
I can easily go there
Allah can always hear
I can call for Him right here

But still I want to be lost

Why? Because I am chained
On a pole of false hope
On My pride and my desire
They all drown my voice

That's the sad story of how am LOST

P/S: May Allah guide all of us lost and chained by sins and desires and bring us close to Him on the straight path....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ABANDONED

We see you and just ignore Something we never adore We just open this life's door Leaving you in a state so low Your great reverence Music stole  You can guide every persons goal To Muslims you make tears roll Just the true believers not All The Quran for those who reflect  A cure to every kind of defect A book Allah will ever protect  His words we always neglect  Carrying with it many a warning  What led to past nation's destroying This nations duty of good enjoining And ultimately the bad forbidding!! A beautiful book we abandon Words of Allah full of reason Suitable to all nations and season Sadly a book we let live alone

DEATH

It comes to us so silent Strikes fast like a serpent Standing, kneeling or bent Death is imminent  If it's a life you righteously spent Or to the mosque you never went Remember you must repent Death is imminent  We sin with all the intent Thinking Life is permanent To Allah we never pay rent Yet consider salah NOT URGENT Malakul Maut will be sent  It's sure a hundred percent For this life is a temporary tent But  DEATH IS IMMINENT.