Skip to main content

A SMALL APPRECIATION


This is a dedication to a new chapter in my life. A chapter of hope and struggle. A chapter filled with love, affection and some sweet bitterness.
This is a story dedicated to a budding rose. A beautiful angel. An epitome of beauty and kindness.
This goes to the one who helped me curb my desires.

I have for long struggled in the darkness of sins. In the pits of desires. Drowning in the deep evil of Iblees. That was the past and I say Alhamdulillah for now it is much more better thanks to this angel brought in my life  by Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'la).

It is rare that i sit down and write. Yet there is a push today for me to write and this time not a poem but a small appreciation. To appreciate those who motivate me; appreciate those who love me; appreciate my Religion of Islam.

This I have been taught by the Queen that is in my heart. The newest chapter of my life. My one and only wife (DON'T JUDGE IF I HAVE NO MATHNAA PLEASE!). This budding rose taught me to appreciate all those around me. From saying Alhamdulillah for all the situations I am in; be they trials be they blessings she always tells me say "Alhamdulillah". She saw my weaknesses but never shouted instead she taught me to manage it as my strength.

Today I know Allah will always give you whatever is good for you. This she taught me and I appreciate Allah more and more everyday. I have become more Quran friendly thanks to her support.

I appreciate my mother thanks to this loving woman who puts her differences aside and shows me how to love my mother. She says "Kiss her forehead whenever you leave the house and hug her all the time". This is the wonderful woman in my life. I appreciate my mother more because she taught me.

She taught me kindness and forgiveness and she is teaching me more everyday.

All these teachings I appreciate. All these teachings we are taught by our Messenger Muhammad (Swalla Allah 'Aleyhi Wa Salam) but how many of us follow them.

Alhamdulillah for Allah brought someone to guide me and appreciate these beautiful things in life.

If you have someone like this in your life say Alhamdulillah. If not pray to Allah and look for good friends.

This is a small appreciation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEATH

It comes to us so silent Strikes fast like a serpent Standing, kneeling or bent Death is imminent  If it's a life you righteously spent Or to the mosque you never went Remember you must repent Death is imminent  We sin with all the intent Thinking Life is permanent To Allah we never pay rent Yet consider salah NOT URGENT Malakul Maut will be sent  It's sure a hundred percent For this life is a temporary tent But  DEATH IS IMMINENT.

FEAR

Many of us struggle for our career Am not an exception to be sincere Let me drop my concern right here And tell you about all that I fear I fear meeting my only Lord, ALLAH With deeds that direct to Hells road After all the true warnings I ignored Before doors of repentance closed I fear the dark desire of flesh and skin I fear my level of ignorance in deen Altering what life is supposed to mean I fear for my future generations and kin Marry to control the desire of skin For that leads to unspeakable sin And may deny one a view so serene Jannah; Allah bless us with it Ameen For deen one needs a lot of courage If I want to raise kids of knowledge Islam revolves as the best college I must understand it at any age The true meaning of life then Is not the career you entertain Or money to the power of ten But know and worship the Creator NOT CREATION Summing up to my greatest fear Is dying with no Kalima whatsoever  The te

SWALAAH

Kuamka tunaamka saa kumi na mbili Kulala ni saa kumi ikipungua masaa mawili Swala kwetu waislamu imekosa wakati na mahali Jambo la uchungu na huzuni kwa kweli Allah Rabbana ametuamrisha nguzo ya kuswali Wenye Elimu wanatuusia kwa nguvu tuswali Kwa waislamu imekuwa jambo la muhali Ndio maana kwenye hii dunia tumefeli Tukikosa biashara tunakuwa wakali Ndugu kwa ndugu tumezidi ukatili Je tunataka hii iwe ndio hali?? Kwa nini Waislamu tunachukizwa na kuswali?? Ibada gani itakufaa usiposwali? Hatukai tukajiuliza haya maswali? Nani hataki maisha mazuri ya sahali Mafanikio yatakuja pindi tutakapoanza kuswali Inawadia mwezi mtukufu Ramadhani Tunatoka kwa mtukufu Sha'abani Tumesahau malengo yetu duniani Tutaacha swala tukimbilie masahani Hayya 'Alal Falaah Tunaitwa kwenye kufuzu Tunaitwa tukamsujudie Allah Mola mtukufu Tumnyeyekee mwenye biashara zetu Tuswali kwa anayesuluhisha matatizo yote TUJIULIZE TENA: TUTAWACHA LI